I can be contacted on thehighlandtiger@yahoo.co.uk

Saturday 27 March 2010

Sometimes I despair

It seems my blog is getting a little reaction from people out there in cyber space.

One such person is Tabitca, who has her own blog at www.cryptozoo-oscity.blogspot.com.

She has made myself the topic of one of her posts.

http://cryptozoo-oscity.blogspot.com/2010/03/sometimes-i-despair.html

I'll post her comments in full here.

Friday, 26 March 2010
sometimes I despair
There has apparently been a new crypto blog set up. Great I thought and went to investigate. I love reading other people's stuff and seeing their ideas and how they see things. Instead I find a blog set up by someone calling them selves" highland tiger".( I am sorry but if that is meant to disguise who you are it failed miserable, most people know who you are) . The blog was set up with the sole intent of name calling and false accusations against other cryptozoologists, especially it seems the CFZ organisation. Firstly it is cowardly to try and disguise yourself and then throw insults and is really immature and purile. (But then I would have expected no less of this person so should not be surprised). It also smacks of sour grapes... what happened did CFZ refuse to publish your stuff or not acknowledge your contributions? Again immature behaviour of the spitting your dummy out variety. And then we get to the nub of things as far as I am concerned. I don't care particularly what you write Mr HT , I am not that interested with your petty squabbles but what I do object to is that it brings the whole cryptozoological community down and makes it look totally unprofessional for you to behave in this way. Having read your rants I would like to point out that I do have academic qualifications, as does my daughter and we have both contributed to CFZ blogs. What are your academic qualifications I wonder that you can cast aspirations at me? I have 7 lots of letters after my name and they don't spell B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T. I just despair that people like you turn the cryptozoological community into a bear pit and it is people like you that made me decide to keep a low profile all these years. Grow up and behave like an adult. admit who you are , be open about any accusations you have and show us the proof. Until then all you do is bring us all into disrepute and sicken off and scare away those who have a genuine interest . I am disgusted and appalled at someone who claims to be genuine seeker for the answers but only seeks to mar the reputation of others.
Posted by Tabitca at 02:43



Of course I had to reply to her,

Dear Tabitca, I'm glad you have read my blog, but I'm surprised that if you were so against me that you didn't leave a comment.

As for "knowing" who I am, I very much doubt it, although you are free to guess. Unlike the CFZ website I have no intention of censoring comments.

As to my claims about the CFZ, I have challenged them to deny any of them. They have yet to do so.

I know these people very well, and my "beef" with them has nothing to do with them not publishing ,my work. I have had research published all round the world in books, magazines and newspapers, and I have appeared on TV and Radio speaking on cryptozoological subejcts.

I will stand by all of my comments on my blog and I challenge anyone to prove me wrong.

All comments are welcome.

Ps. don't despair, there is a light at the end of the tunnel




Somehow Tabitca seems to think that I have cast aspertions on her and her family, because they have contributed to the CFZ website. I think I'll ignore the "I'm better than you because I've got letters after my name" comment, which is just a little patronising especially as a the CFZ "zoological director" doesn't have any letters after his name either. But if she'd actually read my posts instead of following the instructions given to her from others, she'd have realised that I do give praise where praise is due to some CFZ members. Hence my comments about Max Blake.

My aim with this blog, is to praise where praise is due, but where things are just not right I'll be keeping the public informed. I don't know why any reasonable person would object to this stance.

Is this the first salvo from the CFZ, we'll just have to wait and see.

1 comment:

  1. Do you speculate if the Actron CP9180 OBD II AutoScanner is an product
    you should really obtain? This scan instrument deal costs about
    $150.

    Have a look at my site http://butchraw.com/

    ReplyDelete