I can be contacted on thehighlandtiger@yahoo.co.uk

Thursday 8 April 2010

I've nearly got the full set

Just a bit of fun.

This is a new blog and my first effort in creating one.

One thing that has surprised me is the number of people from around the world who for whatever reason, have decided to spend a few minutes taking time out of their day to read the things I've written.

This blog has only been around for a couple of weeks and hardly registered on google and yet I've managed to rack up readers from 16 different countries.

In the US alone, people from 34 different States have clicked onto my blog. So I've only got 16 to go to get the full set.

So if anyone has any friends or relations in the following US States, let them know of my blog and lets see how long it is before all 50 States are represented.

•Alaska
•Arkansas
•Connecticut
•Delaware
•Hawaii
•Idaho
•Kansas
•Louisiana
•Maine
•Montana
•North Dakota
•Oklahoma
•Rhode Island
•South Dakota
•Vermont
•Wyoming

I think Rhode Island may be the hardest to achieve.

NEWS FLASH

I've now got Kansas and Louisiana - thanks to whoever you are.

2 comments:

  1. I find it amusing and count Florida!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey buddy, you now have Rhode Island! See how easy that was :-) Ask and ye shall receive!

    ReplyDelete