I can be contacted on thehighlandtiger@yahoo.co.uk

Friday 9 April 2010

Cryptozoological Survey - An Update

Some interesting things have already started to fall in place as the replies start coming in.

Cryptozoological Survey - Just where does your money go?

Ignoring the abusive emails I've recieved from a couple of organisations, who will remain nameless at present. The people who have replied the quickest are the small groups, with just a few members. These are the ones who pay for everything themselves. They spend huge amounts of their time and their money on research. They have little time for media appearances or for writing books. They just wish to get on with their research with as little fuss as possible.

I wish all these people, every success in the future. And it is my honest belief that if Bigfoot is ever proved to exist, (and I'm definitely a fence sitter on Bigfoots existance), it will be done by a group of people like these, and certainly not by one of the bigger or more media savvy organisations. The same thing will be true for those organisations searching for other cyptids as well.


I had a gut feeling how this survey would pan out, and it is certainly going that way. But I will continue to send out the survey, and people will be able to make their own minds up on the information gathered.

No comments:

Post a Comment